Looking for the loudest possible way to support transgender health issues in Minnesota?
Head to Triple Rock Social Club any Tuesday this August. That’s where Surly Brewing Co. is sponsoring “The Gay Agenda,” a free punk-rock residency to benefit Minnesota Transgender Health Coalition. Pints of Surly — Furious, Hell, and Xtra-Citra — will be discounted to $3.50, and a percentage of those sales will go to MTHC. You can also expect ticket giveaways for future T-Rock gigs.
Musically, here’s what’s on tap during “The Gay Agenda”:
- August 1: Fucking Cowards/Dirty Junk
- August 8: New Primals/Moodie Black
- August 15: Starchild/Nugazi: That Fugazi Cover Band Experience
- August 22: Former Worlds/Speedweed
- August 29: Kitten Forever/Royal Brat
The month-long “Gay Agenda” residency kicks off each Tuesday at 9 p.m. Click here to RSVP on Facebook.